Monday, February 11, 2008

Quiet Nights

Well, I have to admit it. At first I didn't want to. But now I have too. i love the life in the country.

It does not take away from or replace anyone, but it is sweet. I walk outside neekid anytime I want. Though lately there has been some shrinkage when I do that. Ok, alot of shrinkage.

But last night laying on the couch and just staying into space (or moving to that empty spot in my head)
I was at peace.
I was resolved.
I was happy.
I was HOME.

Of course how much of that will change after I make the first of 360 payments next month.

I am happy, not just because of the house and all it entails, but because of Allyson as well. She gives of herself freely, unequivocally. For that I am happy. Thank you.

But soon, the real work will have to start and I will begin remodeling. i can't wait.

1 comment:

Ally said...

For you I am thankful everyday. I look forward to those quiet nights as well....someday.

I am looking forward to helping remodel as well. It will be an even more beautiful place when we're done...or will we ever be done? Hmmmm....