Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Night Off

Tuesday was a night off due to visitation for the unfortunate passing away of my best friend's mother-in-law, Phyllis Kaskavage. I only met Phyllis a handful of times, but from that I could tell she was a great lady. All of us here at Grazing Grounds are thinking of you Jules.

To view her obituary or donate a memorial please go here...

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2008/02/11/obits/130232.txt


Julie and Tony were in good spirits and I think pleased by seeing Tom and myself. It is a hard thing losing a parent no matter what age. But Phyllis was still young at heart and onery to the end... just like the woman I had come to know the few times I was lucky enough to meet her.

Rest in peace.

2 comments:

Tony "the big fat loser" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony "the big fat loser" said...

Hey bud,

You don't know how much it meant to see you two mugs walk through that door, even though you shouldn't bave driven three hours through the snow to be there! Thanks...love you guys.