Monday, June 9, 2008

Getting closer...

Decisions have been made as we needed to...this weekend we found the perfect granite for the countertop. With that came the paint color and the backsplash decisions as well. Yippee! We are still probably a month out from pulling it all together, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

We spent most of this past weekend working on my house fixing things that needed fixing in order to finally put that "for sale" sign in the front yard. By the time I (we) go to bed on Tuesday night, the house should be ready for showing. The garage & shed should be the only messes to contend with from that point. I have built up a lot of stuff in the past unmentionable years of my life. It is time for a purge and merge. I have no problem purging, but my better half seems to so it should be interesting over the next few months when I'm pulling things together for a garage sale or donation as we organize our stuff under one roof.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Tony "the big fat loser" said...

Good luck! You'll have to do what we decided to do and rent a BIIIIGGG dumpster. :)