Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baby Steps of progress

It's been a bit since an update has been made so here goes....

Cabinets are ordered and coming.....hurray! Now the push to be ready for them.

Electrical is started at least a little and a plan of action is in place. Not too easy to get much accomplished after work but we're trying. I think there is stalling going on because the next big decision will be the floors and that is going to be a biggie! Wood or something else....hmmmm.

Then of course there is the counter. After seeing the soapstone in the house and all, I really don't think I would like it for everything. It is much darker than I imagined from the shows we saw.

The nice thought of actually making a meal IN the kitchen again is something to have a major celebration over. I'm envisioning a ribbon cutting event!

No comments: