Friday, March 14, 2008

More Progress

Last night I was ticked off so in less than an hour 75% of the kitchen ceiling came down. Now I just have to clean up the mess before Zook's dog comes over for the week.

Yes, I am dog sitting this week for Illini Coach Zook's wife's dog - Lexy. She is a dog, mild-mannered dog. A big Weimariner.

I need a dog. I just don't know what kind of dog I want. And I promised earlier that I would post some pictures. I will make that a priority this weekend.

Tomorrow I take Allyson, Chris and Jake to Indy to catch a plane for Florida. Good thing they are staying in a gated community. It might keep Jake and Chris from being attacked too much.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Pretty house--I saw the exterior picture from your first blog. Where are you located? I'm also living in a century-old farmhouse, north of St. Joe, on 2 acres, that has some BAD 60's-70's redos to fix (dropped ceilings, carpet in the bathrooms, casement windows, and the removal of some of the original solid-oak interior doors and 6" baseboard!), so my husband and I are slowly working on the place. If I ever win the lottery, I've got BIG plans for it! Hats off to you for tackling such big projects on yours and good luck with everything. I'd love to see more pictures! Old houses are unbeatable for their beauty and charm, aren't they??

Unknown said...

I'm living just west of the champaign airport. I got lucky and got just over 6 acres. It is awesome. I have always wanted to live in the country. just bought the place on Jan 25.

Are you living in the old Bruce place north of SJ? Don;t feel crept if I;m right. I went to school there and know the area well.

Good luck on your renoes. Do you have a blog?