Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A New Chapter

This is the start of a new beginning. I owned a house once long, long ago. Soon I will be owning one again. This will be the saga of that house. There will be many challenges ahead and probably a few headaches as well. But they will all be overcome. It will take time, but time I have until the end. There is no hurry, there is no deadline. There is only now.

I hope to have lots of help along the way. I hope to have lots of fun along the way. Jake said it best last weekend, "If you buy it, then we can have bonfires again." Bonfires - how long has it been since I have had one. Those bonfires sure heard and saw alot. Soon they will see and hear again.

The country and outbuildings, something I have wanted for a very long time. It is not the perfect place, but it is my place. No river, no mountain, no forest, but a few fenced acres and a few outbuildings and lots of opportunity.

There is a lot to do and the progress bars on the left will show how far I have to go to finish each one. As projects are finished new ones will be created. It will be fun. Just looking, offering and buying were alot. But there will be more on that later.

So kick back, blog if you you want and enjoy my trials and tribulations as I become a homeowner once again. There will be lots of pictures and probably some video as well. Tell one, tell all, this is the place to be.

4 comments:

Tony "the big fat loser" said...

Oh SHIT! Does this mean I have to help you move again? :-) Just funnin' ya, dood. Congrats...can't wait to enter the "man cave".

Ally said...

Man cave...well I guess for a while anyway. TEE HEE!

Tony "the big fat loser" said...

Oh, no. We've decided the "man cave" (quonset building) can only be entered by girls if they're wearing skimpy outfits and bringing us tasty snacks or beer. :-)

Unknown said...

Damn straight, bring beer or be neekid.